Сварочные электроды в соседних регионах
- Refer to the List of Accessories to verify that the package contents are complete.
- Have the manual for your PC handy.
These instructions apply to most commonly used PCs.
- Avoid touching any exposed electronic conductors or contacts on the circuit boards of the drive or within the PC. These parts can be damaged by electrostatic discharges from your body.
- Before making connections, touch the metal chassis of your PC to discharge any static electricity from your body.
||Turn the PC off and unplug the power cord from the outlet.
||Determine the motherboard connection method.
Determine how to connect the drive according to the existing drive connections.
- The hard disk that is connected to the primary IDE cable is ordinarily connected as the Master drive. When connecting the cable to this drive, set the drive's jumper to the Slave position.
Also, depending on the PC, jumper settings on the hard disk may need to be changed. Refer to the manual of the PC or hard drive.
- When connecting this drive to the Secondary IDE cable, select one of the following:
- If only this drive is connected to the cable, jumper the Master pins.
- If another device is connected to the same cable, make sure that one device is set to Master, and the other to Slave.
||Set the drive attributes with the environment setup jumper on the rear of the drive.
- If you are installing this drive as a replacement for one that has a jumper in the CSEL position, put the jumper in the CSEL position before installing the drive.
- The jumper must only be installed vertically (as shown in the diagram). Installing the jumper horizontally can damage the drive or cause it to malfunction.
||Install the drive in a 5-inch drive bay using screws.
- Connect one end of the audio cable to the ANALOG AUDIO connector on the drive, and the other end to the audio input connector on your PC.
- Connect the IDE flat cable to the IDE connector on the drive.
- Connect an unused power connector from the PC power supply to the DC input (power input) connector on the drive.
- The red side of the IDE flat cable indicates the pin 1 conductor. Verify that the pin 1 side is connected to pin 1 on the motherboard.
- The power connector must be inserted with the inclined side upwards.
- If no spare power connector is available, a "Y" adapter is necessary.
||Replace the cover on the PC and connect the power cord.
||Start the PC and confirm that the drive is recognized.
On your desktop, double-click My Computer and confirm that the CD-ROM icon has been added.
||Insert the supplied software disc and install the software.